Elite Comfort Club Agreement
AVOID COSTLY REPAIRS & HIGH UTILITIES
Did you know that your heating and air conditioning system is the single most energy-consuming appliance in your home? If it’s not performing to its maximum potential, you could be losing hundreds or thousands each year in repair costs and wasted energy.
At Elite Heating & Cooling, we evaluate your home’s energy use and HVAC performance so you can avoid high utility bills and emergency breakdowns. With the money you’ll save, you can plan for your future and take care of your family’s needs? And that is the best part of all.
Advantages of an Elite’s Energy Savings and Comfort Club Agreement
It’s amazing what you get with our affordable Energy Savings and Comfort Club Agreement. Not only will your air conditioning and heating systems last longer and run stronger, but you will also benefit from:
- More affordable utility bills
- No overtime charges when inevitable repairs arise
- Priority service status
- Automatic notification of service visits
- 10% discount on repairs
- 10% discount on indoor air quality products
- Improved comfort & peace of mind
- Automatic renewals so you won’t forget to service your equipment
- Written system condition report that allows you to plan for upcoming service & repairs
- Energy Savings Agreement Service Inclusions
Your initial and follow-up energy savings visits include a comprehensive list of services designed to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently. During your appointment, an Elite Heating & Cooling NATE- and EPA-certified tech will:
- Clean or replace filters
- Check auxiliary heat
- Check condensate drain & pump
- Check defrost control
- Check electrical connections
- Check indoor & outdoor coils
- Check evaporator coil
- Clean condenser coil as needed
- Check heat exchanger
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check for proper venting
- Inspect refrigerant levels
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Check safety controls & system operation
- Check thermostat & operating temperatures
- Clean burners
- Inspect air duct system
- Check amperage draw
- Test starting capabilities
- Make necessary system adjustments
- Clean & calibrate controls
- Make recommendations for improved performance
- Provide a written condition report
- Oil & grease as needed
START SAVING ENERGY TODAY
Elite Heating & Cooling recommends Lennox’s ENERGY STAR approved heat pumps and central AC systems. These systems will save you money and limit your environmental impact. If you’re going green, ask us about high-efficiency equipment options and other energy-saving strategies.
To purchase an Elite Energy Savings and Comfort Club Agreement or speak with our team about seasonal maintenance for your air conditioner, heating system, heat pump, or ductless mini split, call (636) 887-0971 now.
Professional? CHECK! Kind? SUPER CHECK? Honest and hardworking! You guys stop searching – this is the company. Can I get a heck yes for doing business the old fashion way? I’m very pleased. Thank you!
I highly recommend Elite Heating and Cooling. Katie and the entire staff are so helpful, professional, prompt, and knowledgable.
Thank you Elite Mechanical for coming out and doing my propane leak test ? They came out the same day that I called, very professional and knowledgeable tech answered all my questions and educated me in the ways of propane. I forgot who I spoke with on the phone I apologize, but she is super friendly and sweet:) Highly recommend!!